The Ashford Country Fair
The Ashford Country Fair has been running for the past six years on the May Bank Holiday Monday. The fair is in the beautiful grounds of the Bel Air Hotel by kind permission of the Freeman family, It’s a wonderful day out for the whole family, with a wide range of food, fashion, activities and country skills to watch. It is a great fundraising event for the Parish.
The day includes:
· Gun Dog Handling demonstrations
· Dogs show to cater for all shapes, sizes, breeds and colours of dogs!
· Duck Herding
· Animals on display including donkeys, calves, sheep, lambs and hens
· Vintage tractors
· Variation of stalls including jewellery, crafts, wood turning, pottery, soaps, bric-a-brac, books, clothes, cakes, country produce and flowers
· Children’s entertainment including bouncy castle, bucking bronco, cactus shy and painting pottery
· Raffle and the tombola
Looking forward to the 2018 May Bank Holiday Monday Ashford Country Show!