The Ashford Country Fair
The Ashford Country Fair is Killiskey Parish’s main fund-raising activity. This year it will take place in Rossana estate on Bank Holiday Monday 4th May. The success of the event in previous years has led to a demand for additional car parking which can be accommodated in the new venue. Our grateful thanks go to the Freeman family who have hosted the fair in the Bel-Air hotel for the last seven years.
The Country Fair committee is now in full swing. If you can help in any way with this important fund-raiser, please contact Bernadette Glover, Amanda Mooney or Lesley Rue.
The day includes:
· Gun Dog Handling demonstrations
· Dogs show to cater for all shapes, sizes, breeds and colours of dogs!
· Duck Herding
· Animals on display including donkeys, calves, sheep, lambs and hens
· Vintage tractors
· Variation of stalls including jewellery, crafts, wood turning, pottery, soaps, bric-a-brac, books, clothes, cakes, country produce and flowers
· Children’s entertainment including bouncy castle, bucking bronco, cactus shy and painting pottery
· Raffle and the tombola
Looking forward to the 2020 May Bank Holiday Monday Ashford Country Show!